Tempest® FX offers proven, professional wireless communication and superior audio. For elite programs that need high-end sideline communications with the same flexibility and expandability used by the country’s top programs at all levels, Tempest FX is the answer.
Tempest FX utilizes the same wireless technology used by more than 97% of D-1A schools. Like that technology, Tempest FX offers users an advanced feature set, premium technology and unsurpassed audio. Whether you are looking for a new system or to upgrade your current system, your CoachComm Solutions Expert can tailor a system for your program.
Coaches might also be surprised to learn that Tempest technology not only powers the sidelines of top teams, it’s also used in some of the toughest venues in the world.
Over 97% of D1 Teams trust CoachComm to be on their sideline.
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer or AA batteries: Batteries charge in two to three hours and last for nine hours.
- 4 channels of communication: 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum (completely out of UHF).
- Configure as many as 10 full duplex wireless coaches in a single Tempest FX system: Allows an unlimited number of coaches in momentary talk/listen mode.
- Durable cases available.
Use the same proven, trusted technology used by more than 97% of Division 1A FBS teams!
- Benefit from 20 years of winning sideline communication systems.
- Same technology used by 2009 – 2013 BCS Champions, as well as runner-ups.
- 2.4GHz license-free, no frequency coordination required – Set it up and coach!
- Rugged, durable beltpack design.
- Rechargeable/Removable Lithium-Polymer batteries with up to 9 hours of operation; On-screen battery life indicator.
Unmatched, superior audio quality and performance ideal for large, high-noise environments.
- High dynamic range enables system to perform in high noise environments.
- Remote Transceiver (Antenna) has a 1,500 ft range from BaseStation that helps overcome structural issues found with some pressboxes (i.e. tinted glass enclosure, other wireless access points).
Flexible and Expandible
- Up to 4 separate channels of communication.
- Customizable talk, channel, and volume settings for each individual as well as a number of other features such as Wireless ISO, Call, Button-Lock, and more.
After-Hours Game Day Support
- Annual support agreement.
- Same after hours support provided to D1 FBS and FCS schools
“We needed a headset system that would allow our coaches to communicate consistently. The Tempest FX system is the best one for the money, the quality is second to none and the customer service has been outstanding. The Tempest FX system is also versatile enough to handle all our sideline communication needs.”
Galen Zimmerman, HFC at Dripping Springs HS
Introducing the NEW SmartBoom PRO Headset
The ONLY headset featuring SmartBoom technology and a sleek, new design ideal for sponsorship branding.
The new SmartBoom PRO Headset from CoachComm meets the standards of traditional, reliable headsets while introducing modern features and design enhancements. The SmartBoom® PRO Headset features SmartBoom technology, allowing the microphone boom to act as an On/Off switch for quick microphone muting.
Additionally, the headset provides high ambient-noise reduction and produces high quality audio using a hyper-cardioid dynamic microphone. The headset has a flexible design and soft padding to offer superior comfort.
- Outstanding audio quality with enhanced acoustic isolation
- Sleek, low profile design available in single & dual-ear model
- Dynamic, noise-cancelling cardioid microphone
- Flexible, ambidextrous swiveling mic boom
- Raising the boom mutes the Mic
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- Detachable cable
- Cable terminated with 4-PIN XLR female